Welcome to our research group homepage. We work on algorithm, architecture and hardware design for computing, communications and machine learning. We are interested in emerging applications, and our end goal is to deliver efficient and high-performance embedded hardware to enable new paradigms of computing, communication, and machine intelligence. Our active research areas include:
- Neuro-inspired cognitive computing
- Processors for wireless communications
- Secure and error-resilient hardware
- Integration technologies: network on chip, high-speed links
- Memory-compute integration
- Computing in nano devices
We acknowledge the funding of our research projects by DARPA, ONR, NSF, Intel, Facebook, Applied Materials, Silicon Labs, and our past sponsors: NASA, SRC, Toyota Research Institute, Ford, GM and Broadcom Foundation.