Welcome to our research group homepage. We work on algorithm, architecture and hardware design for computing, communications and machine learning. We are interested in emerging applications, and our end goal is to deliver efficient and high-performance embedded hardware to enable new paradigms of computing, communication, and machine intelligence. Our active research areas include:
- Accelerators for machine learning workloads
- Digital signal processors for wireless and wireline communications
- Modular and reconfigurable hardware system design
- Heterogeneous system integration and I/O interfaces
- Memory-compute integration and computing in nano devices
We acknowledge the funding of our research projects by DARPA, NSF, SRC, Intel, Meta, and our past sponsors: ONR, NASA, Silicon Labs, Toyota Research Institute, Applied Materials, Ford, GM, and Broadcom Foundation.